We have a wide range of metal, wooden, garden and security gates to choose from automatic gates Ashford. Whether you’re looking for a traditional gate or gates something more modern, we’ve got you covered.
We also offer a wide range of services to our customers, including gate installation, gate repair and gate maintenance. So if you’re having any problems with your current gate, gate automation, access gates or electric gates, get in touch with us we can help. You can even kit out your current gates with new features.
We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and services to our customers, so you can be sure that you’re in good hands with us.
If you have any questions for us or would like to find out more about our products and services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to help!
Why are automated gates the best type to have to secure your home?
Case studies on gates show us that automated gates are the best type of gates to have to secure your home for a number of reasons. First, they are more secure than manual gates. This is because these gates can be equipped with features like gate sensors and automatic locks that have higher security which makes it difficult for intruders to gain entry. In addition, these gates are more convenient than manual gates. This is because they can be equipped with features like remote control operation and automatic openers that make it easy to open and close the gate without having to get out of your car. Finally, gates are more stylish than manual gates. This is because they can be made from a variety of materials and come in a range of colours and styles that can match the aesthetic of your home. If you are looking for a gate that will offer all of these benefits, then you should consider investing in an automated gate.
Some more benefits of these gates:
Convenience: These gates are much more convenient than manual gates since you don’t have to get out of your car to open and close them. This is especially helpful if you have a large driveway or if you live in an area with bad weather.
Security: These gates also offer more security to your property than manual gates since these gates can’t be left open by accident for others to gain access. This means that your home is less likely to be broken into, and it also means that your family will be safer with these types of gates.
Stylish: These gates are also more stylish than manual gates, and they can add a touch of luxury design to your home. If you want to make a good impression on your neighbours, automatic gates are the way to go.
So, if you’re looking for a more convenient, more secure, and more stylish way to secure your home, automatic gates are the way to go. Contact us today to find out more.
Gatedoctors are experts in gates repairs of automatic gates and gate installation and electric gates Ashford.
At Gate Doctors, we specialise in the repair, kits and installation of driveway gates, automatic gates and electric gates. We have over 30 years of experience in the automatic gate and electric gates industry and can provide a wide range of repair services, including opener rams and crank arms, geometry changes, adjustments to systems, re-setting and realigning, manual release, and remote control PIN number changes. We also offer a wide range of gate automation services, including gate installation, gate repair, and gate maintenance. Our team of highly skilled and experienced engineers are dedicated to providing a high-quality service that is tailored to your specific needs. We understand the importance of security and safety, and our gates are designed to meet the highest standards. If you are looking for a reliable and professional gate company in Ashford, please contact us today.
– Opener Rams and Crank arms: We can repair or replace opener rams and crank arms.
– Geometry changes: We can make changes to the geometry of your automatic gate, such as altering the position of the rear or front bracket.
– Adjustments to systems: We can add new features or remove some functions from your automatic gate system.
– Re-setting and realigning: We can re-set and realign your automatic gate if it has become misaligned.
– Manual release: We can repair or replace manual release mechanisms.
– Remote control PIN number changes: We can change the PIN number on your remote control for added security.
When should I service my automatic gate?
Automatic gates are a great way to improve the security of your home or business. However, like any piece of machinery, they require regular maintenance to keep them in good working order. The frequency of gate servicing will depend on a number of factors, such as the type of gate, the amount of use it gets, and the environment it is exposed to. For example, gates in high-traffic areas or those that are subject to extreme weather conditions will need to be serviced more frequently than those that are not. If you are unsure how often your gate should be serviced, Ashford Automatic Gates can provide you with a custom service plan that is tailored to your specific needs. We can also install new gates and automate existing gates. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Your automatic gate should be serviced every 6-12 months to ensure that it is in good working order. Servicing your automatic gate will help to extend its lifespan and prevent problems from occurring. During services, our team of experienced engineers will check all the components of your automatic gate, including the motors, sensors, remotes, and batteries. We will also lubricate all moving parts and make any necessary adjustments.
If you are having problems with your automatic gate, we can help. We offer a wide range of automatic gate repair services to suit your needs. For the best automatic gates in Ashford, contact Gate Doctors today.
How much should an electric gate cost?
The cost of an electric gate depends on a number of factors, including the size and style of the gate, the materials used, the type of motor used, and whether you want any additional features, such as automatic lighting or security cameras. Generally speaking, electric gates can range in price from around £1,000 to £5,000. For a more accurate estimate of how much your electric gate will cost, contact Gate Doctors today. We offer a free quote service and can provide you with a competitive quote for your electric gate.
What are different gateways types that I can use with my fencing?
There are many different types of gates that you can use with your fencing. Some of the most popular types of ashford electric gates include:
– Swing Gates: Swing gates are one of the most popular types of gates. They are typically made from timber or metal and swing open like a regular door.
– Sliding Gates: Sliding gates are another popular type of gate. They slide open on a track, similar to an automatic garage door.
– Bi-Folding Gates: Bi-folding gates are a type of gate that folds in half when opened. They take up less space than swing or sliding gates and are often used in smaller openings.
– Barriers: Barriers are a type of gate that blocks access to an area. They are often used in parking lots or other commercial areas.
– Powered Doors: Powered doors are a type of gate that opens and closes like a regular door. However, they are opened and closed with an automatic opener.
– Roller Shutters: Roller shutters are a type of gate that rolls up when opened. They are often used in commercial or industrial applications.
– Bollards: Bollards are a type of gate that is used to block access to an area. They are often used in parking lots or other commercial areas.
If you are looking for an electric gate for your home or business, then Gate Doctors can help. We offer a wide range of electric gates to suit your needs. Contact us today for a free quote!